Friday, February 13th, 2015
So, a few weeks ago we mentioned this little contest coming up. You know, the CrossFit Open? Well, the date is getting closer (Feb 26th to be exact) and we want YOU to be a part of the fun by signing up as a member of the TCF team. YES! It's time to commit. To sign up. To go for it! Now, we know what many of you are probably thinking. "I'm not going to the Games so why should I do it?" Well, here are some reasons why we think you should sign up for the Open.
1) It's fun!
2) When else will you get the chance to compare your fitness to about 210,000 other people from around the world?
3) Because deep down you really do like the thrill of a challenge.
4) Because thousands of others are gonna' do it and being a part of the "in" crowd is always cool.
5) Because friends don't let friends do the Open alone.
6) Because you like cool prizes and TCF will be giving some away as part of the 2015 Open.
So, there you go! Six good reasons to take part in the biggest fitness competition on earth. What are you waiting for? 3, 2, 1....register today!
Workout of the Day
Every 90 seconds for 6 sets, complete 6 Power Cleans @ 90% of your 3 Rep Power Clean Max + 6 Box Jump Overs (30, 24)
2 Rounds for time-
30 Front Squats (135, 95)
30 Toes to Bar
Post time to comments.
QUOTE:"You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein