2021 TCF Intramural Open
Updated: Mar 11
WHEN: March 11th - March 29th
*workouts will also be held on Fridays during all class times*
WHO: All TCF members
WHAT: Friendly competition with fun events happening every Friday Night from 4:30pm - 7:30 pm
COST: $25 for Open t-shirt if order was placed before Feb 22nd
Click HERE to sign up for the TCF Intramural Open
How does the Intramural Open work?
- The Intramural Open is a great way to combine friendly competition, fun and games and being able to workout
- Sign-up ends March 5th! Click HERE to sign up for the TCF Intramural Open!
- Make sure you reserve the heat time you want to workout during Friday Night Lights!
- Can't make it to a workout on Friday? The make-up workouts will be held Saturday mornings from 9:30am to 10:30am!
- Friday Night Lights will take place 3/12, 3/19, and 3/26 after the Open WODs. Friday Night Lights will be at 4:30pm and will be a fun way to hang out with the TCF family!
Heats will run from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. The heats will be in 30 minute blocks
It will be a family friendly even that everyone can participate in
There will be games and food trucks during Friday Night Lights so come out for the fun!
For 3/12 Friday Night Lights we will be having a Taco Bar from 5-7pm! Stay tuned for the other events and activities for the other Friday Night Lights!
- Once everyone is signed up two team captains will be announced and we will perform a live draft to choose the rest of the teams
- If you can’t make it to Friday classes to complete the Open workouts there will be makeup option Saturday mornings at 9:30am (Reserve for it in Zen Planner)
- There will be two teams and each team will be given a poster board to decorate
- There will be new themes each week for the “Spirit of the Open”!
* Week 1
* Week 2
St. Patrick's Day
* Week 3
* Make sure you coordinate with your team each week to dress yourself up up and decorate your team's board
- To find all the information about the Intramural Open stay updated by following our social media
We will post a weekly update show on the Intramural Open. This will be a video to be able to stay up to date with the Open, with the team's points and to talk about what we think is going to happen in the following weeks to come with the Open. The Open show will be posted to our website and to our social media on Tuesdays.
How to earn points?
The worth of the points:
- 3 points for a top 3 placement in any division
- Half a point for social media posts and tagging @TriangleCrossFit in the post
- 1 point for doing the workout
- 5 points for winning the “Spirit of the Open” for the week
- 2 points for attending Friday Night Lights
- 1 point for judging WODs in Friday Night Lights
- 1 point for taking CrossFit Judges course
- 2 points for bringing a friend to Friday Night Lights to watch
- The winner will be announced via social media
- There will be prizes for the overall top performers which include:
Overall Most Improved
Overall Spirit of the Open