With life’s hectic schedule it is easy to lose where you were and where you want to be. It doesn’t matter whether you are trying to lose weight, put on mass, or maintain where you are, tracking fitness progress is an essential piece of your ongoing success.
Here are some benefits of tracking your fitness progress:
- More likely to reach and surpass your goals
- Allows you to be more efficient in your time and workouts
- Lends accountability to yourself and your goals
- Easier modifications and shows when and where changes need to be made
- Motivating and reinforcing to remind you why you are doing what you are
- Helps to drive the focus and direction of your programming
- Keeps you committed to your plan
It is very easy to keep a log of your workouts and times in this day and age. They make so many apps, you can take photos of yourself to see your bodies progress, you can write it in a notebook, or even take physical assessments.
Tracking your times and workouts is very beneficial and necessary to help keep everything organized. It will benefit you to notice what goals you want to reach and help you see your progress so you can set new goals.