TCF Open 2022
Updated: Jan 14, 2022
Do you know what time of year it is? It is time for the 2022 TCF Open!!!
WHEN: February 24th - March 14th
*workouts will also be held on Fridays during all class times*
WHO: ANY AND All TCF members
WHAT: Friendly competition with fun events happening every Friday Night from 4:30pm - 7:30 pm
COST: $20 (Added to your March Membership)
Click HERE to sign up for the TCF Open
How does the Open work?
- The Open is a great way to combine friendly competition, fun and games and being able to workout
- Sign-up ends February 18th! Click HERE to sign up for the TCF Open!
- Make sure you reserve the heat time you want to workout during Friday Night Lights!
- Can't make it to a workout during Friday Night Lights? You can do the Open workouts during any of the normal classes during the day and the make-up workouts will be held Saturday mornings and Monday afternoons during Open Gym! (Reserve for it in Zen Planner).
- These will be the only times available to do the Open Workouts
- Friday Night Lights will take place 2/25, 3/4, and 3/11. Friday Night Lights will be at 4:30pm and will be a fun way to hang out with the TCF family!
Heats will run from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. The heats will be in 30 minute blocks. The first heat at 4:30pm will warm up then start at 5pm. The last heat will start at 7pm and end at 7:30pm.
It will be a family friendly event that everyone can participate in. So bring the friends and the family!
There will be fun and food during Friday Night Lights so come out for the fun! We will also be doing a Charity Raffle during the 2/25 FNL to raise money for Meals on Wheels!
For 3/4 and 3/11 we will have other events and activities so stay tuned!
Teams and Themes:
- Once everyone is signed up two team captains will be announced and we will perform a live draft to choose the rest of the teams
- There will be two teams and each team will be given a poster board to decorate
* Make sure you coordinate with your team each week to dress yourself up up and decorate your team's board
- There will be new themes each week for the “Spirit of the Open”!
St. Patrick’s Day
The Open Show:
- To find all the information about the Open stay updated by following our social media
We will post a weekly update show on the Open. This will be a video to be able to stay up to date with the Open, with the team's points and to talk about what we think is going to happen in the following weeks to come with the Open. The Open Update Show will be posted to our website and to our social media on Tuesdays.
How to earn points?
The worth of the points:
- 2 points for a top placement in any division
- 1 point per social media posts, make sure to tag us @TriangleCrossFit
- 1 point for doing the workout not during FNL
- 1 point for participating in the theme
- 1 point for judging someone’s workout
- 2 points for working out during FNL
- The winner will be announced via social media
- There will be prizes for the overall top performers which include:
Overall Most Improved
Overall Spirit of the Open